Each year, Google changes its search algorithm around 500–600 times. Each, year there are more changes than a year ago. 2015 has already been a rollercoaster for marketers who are trying to keep up with Google… and we can expect much more yet to come!
While many of these changes are minor, Google occasionally rolls out a “major” algorithmic update (such as Google Panda and Google Penguin) that affects search results in significant ways. While Panda and Penguin were like upgrading parts of the Google’s engine, the latest Hummingbird update is a totally new engine.
While Google is evolving at a light speed, many webmasters and marketers are lost fighting for survival. You will not do well in SEO by chasing the algorithm, you need to get in front of it.
For marketers, knowing these updates is critical to create a competitive advantage on the Internet. Better yet, anticipating the type of signals Google is adding to it’s toolbox will get you ahead of the pack.
- Learn about the major algorithmic changes that have had the biggest impact on your search visibility
- Learn about the 2015 Google updates that impacted all the websites on the web in a major way
- Learn which tools and strategies to use to deliver rock-solid, Google-friendly SEO tactics that will get you results
- Learn Google trends to watch in 2015 and how to take advantage of them
- Links to resources and tools to get you ahead of the pack on Google
Have the deck delivered to your inbox now!
Is your website ready for 2015?